Crisp, clean and contemporary, the Talisa Dining Chairs in White are perfect for the modern home.
If you’re looking for a versatile set of dining chairs which still offer attention to detail and superb quality, then look no further than the Talisa Dining Chairs in White. Part of our Talisa Collection, these chairs have a resin shell which can simply be wiped clean for ease of maintenance, making these chairs a fantastic addition to the modern family home.
Whilst everyday maintenance is kept to a minimum, you can also be assured that long term durability has not been overlooked. In particular, these chairs have legs made from metal to ensure robust strength, however, they have been hand painted to give a wood-effect, which ensures that aesthetic appeal is not compromised.
What we love about these chairs:
With their sleek, curved lines and crisp white shell, the Talisa Dining Chairs in White reflect understated elegance which is sure to complement a diverse range of interior schemes. Attention to detail is present in the form of embossed detailing on the backs of the chairs, giving a timeless design a distinctive look.
We also stock the Talisa Dining Chairs in teal and grey. However, if you are redecorating a room and are unsure of which colour scheme to choose, then the versatility of the White Talisa Chairs is a failsafe option. Be sure to also take a look at the range of designer dining tables we stock and use the Talisa Chairs to put together your perfect dining set! Alternatively, we also supply these chairs as part of our four seater dining sets, alongside the Alexandra Square and Rectangular Tables and the Abbey Extendable Table.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Resin Dining Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The Talisa chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove
any dust or crumbs if necessary.