Measuring L.160 x W.90 x H.76cm, the Noah Dining Table is made from heavy, strong and durable acacia wood and comfortably accomdates up to six dining chairs. Acacia is also a particularly sustainable wood thanks to the tree’s ability to grow quickly. The Noah Table incorporates the acacia wood’s live edge, making the most of the material’s natural charm and characteristics.
For maintenance advice on how to care for the Noah Dining Table, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this dining table:
With its acacia table top, the Noah Dining Table is a superb choice for the environmentally conscious consumer looking for a table which withstands the demands of the modern home. This table has been made with superb craftsmanship, from the high quality table top, to the thick, metal legs which add industrial appeal, not to mention unrivalled durability.
For your added peace of mind, we offer this dining table with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is also available.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Natural Wooden Dining Tables
General assembly and usage advice:
- Avoid placing the table in direct sunlight or near any heat sources in order to reduce changes to the wood's appearance.
- If moving your table, be sure to lift it rather than pushing or pulling it to avoid causing damage to the table's legs, or your floor.
- Tighten the table's screws after 1-2 months of use
- Avoid improper use such as putting your feet on the table, or standing on its surface
- Be sure to use coasters under damp, hot or coloured objects to avoid stains
- Avoid covering the table's surface partially or fully for long periods of time (such as with a table cloth or mat), as this can cause colour variances to occur
Will the appearance of my table change over time?
- Deep graining, splits and slight separation of layers are a natural occurrence with ageing process of sold drift oak and are not a reflection of product quality. This is a characteristic which gives the product an authentic, vintage appearance. Each item is unique, therefore the degree of ageing on the wood may vary.
- Do not be alarmed if you start to notice such changes over time, as any cosmetic splitting within the wood does not have any impact on the structural integrity of the table.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
- For regular cleaning a moist, wrung cloth may be used with a PH neutral detergent; dry with soft, dry cloth. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
- Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, treat the surface with colorless wax (or linseed oil).
- Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical or acid cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface and affect waterproofing.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
- If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
- If the table has been in contact with acid liquids such as vinegar, sodas, fruit juices, lemon or others, always clean the surface with lukewarm water immediately.