This elegant four seater dining set comes with Grey Bojan Bucket Chairs and a 150cm solid hardwood table.
This Bojan Grey 4 Seater Dining Set includes:
For this designer four seater dining set, we have combined the Bojan bucket chairs with the elegant Clayton 150cm dining table which is made from solid hardwood and perfectly matches the tapered, stained beech legs of the Bojan chairs. Our Eames style Bojan collection is available in a grey, white and black in a four, six and eight seater format depending on the size and space you have available. The Bojan bucket chairs are made from solid polypropylene and are durable and maintenance free, making them perfect for the busy modern home.
What we love about this set:
Aimed at design savvy city dwellers, This Bojan Grey 4 Seater Dining Set won’t take up too much space, but it’ll certainly make a big impression. The Clayton table has been designed with a barrel table top design and elegantly tapered beech legs making the set a true Out & Out Original, a unique piece of furniture which is sure to add a touch of designer sophistication to your kitchen or dining room.
For inspirational ideas, give us a call on 02037 728752 or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
**Please note: the colour of the dining chairs is as shown in the set of two image**
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Wooden Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.