The dining table is the focal piece of the dining room and the Washington Grey Dining Table is certainly no exception. This luxurious table measures 200cm in length and is 100cm wide, allowing it to comfortably seat eight people with ease.
The MDF table top has a stylish greywash finish, whilst the legs have been constructed using powder coated metal for ultimate durability, not to mention a sleek and smart finish. For advice on how to look after your dining table, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this table:
This table puts a modern spin on classic design, with the uniquely sculpted metal legs and grey finish giving a nod to industrial-inspired design. When it comes to dining chairs, the opportunities are limitless and this table would look great paired with velvet dining chairs in dark blue or grey, or even an industrial-inspired bucket chair for a more edgy look.
We are pleased to provide the Washington Dining Table with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst you can also enjoy our two person delivery service.
Care & Cleaning
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in commercial environments
- General Wear and Tear
- Faults due to misuse or inappropriate due care
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Natural Wooden Dining Tables
General assembly and usage advice:
- Avoid placing the table in direct sunlight or near any heat sources in order to reduce changes to the wood's appearance.
- If moving your table, be sure to lift it rather than pushing or pulling it to avoid causing damage to the table's legs, or your floor.
- Tighten the table's screws after 1-2 months of use
- Avoid improper use such as putting your feet on the table, or standing on its surface
- Be sure to use coasters under damp, hot or coloured objects to avoid stains
- Avoid covering the table's surface partially or fully for long periods of time (such as with a table cloth or mat), as this can cause colour variances to occur
Will the appearance of my table change over time?
- Deep graining, splits and slight separation of layers are a natural occurrence with ageing process of sold drift oak and are not a reflection of product quality. This is a characteristic which gives the product an authentic, vintage appearance. Each item is unique, therefore the degree of ageing on the wood may vary.
- Do not be alarmed if you start to notice such changes over time, as any cosmetic splitting within the wood does not have any impact on the structural integrity of the table.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
- For regular cleaning a moist, wrung cloth may be used with a PH neutral detergent; dry with soft, dry cloth. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
- Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, treat the surface with colorless wax (or linseed oil).
- Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical or acid cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface and affect waterproofing.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
- If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
- If the table has been in contact with acid liquids such as vinegar, sodas, fruit juices, lemon or others, always clean the surface with lukewarm water immediately.