Create a contemporary living room with this generously sized TV unit measuring 180cm wide.
Create an open and spacious feel in your living room with the Vola White TV Unit. This TV unit is generously sized, measuring 180cm in length, with a depth of 39cm and height of 48cm, ensuring plenty of space to store your entertainment systems, consoles and even more.
With a cool and contemporary design, the innovative doors open outwards using a push-to-open system. For specific information on the sizes of the different cupboards and shelves, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagrams and for advice on how to keep the Vola Sideboard in good condition don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this product:
For many of us, sitting down in front of the TV at the end of a long day is an eagerly anticipated treat and with this sleek and contemporary TV unit, you can enjoy it just that little bit more! With its generous size and understated, modern design, the Vola TV Unit can help to create the illusion of more space in your living room, as well as ensuring that anything you want to store away is kept neatly out of sight.
For your extra peace of mind, this product is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.