The modern Vola Sideboard is functional and decorative, offering closed and open storage.
Organise your space and create a decorative focal point in the room with the Vola 1 Door Sideboard. Measuring W.90 x H.81 x D.35.5cm, this sideboard boasts a modern, understated design and is crafted using manufactured wood, with a melamine coating which enhances its durability and scratch resistance.
Giving you versatile storage options, the Vola Sideboard features a cupboard section and two open shelves, so you can display your more decorative items and everything else can be neatly stored away. For specific information on the sizes of the different cupboards and shelves, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagrams and for advice on how to keep the Vola Sideboard in good condition, don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this product:
This contemporary sideboard offers a mixed storage solution, thanks to the combination of open shelving and an enclosed cupboard. You can channel your inner interior stylist when it comes to accessorising your Vola Sideboard, whether that’s with an artificial plant, a reed diffuser or some storage baskets to further optimise space.
For your additional peace of mind, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.