This generous six seater dining set comes with elegant upholstered Orson shell chairs and the classic contemporary Alexandra high gloss table.
This upholstered six dining set includes:
The modern home cannot only rely on its contemporary looks, it also needs to be practical and durable. In the Alexandra table collection, we have combined our very best shell chair and our best value dining tables to create the designer look without the price tag. The table is finished in a white gloss made under high pressure making it durable and strong enough to survive the modern home.
What we love about this range?
Aimed at design savvy city dwellers that need space saving furniture this set takes up a small footprint but gives a lot of shape and practicality for its proud owners. More important the table is easily cleaned and the chairs come with a PVC padded seat cushion to make them also easy to clean but critically super comfy!
Why not use the dining table as a place to eat at teatime and a work desk during the day? For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752 or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: High Gloss Tables & Fabric Chairs (Wooden Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.
• The upholstered chairs can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the chair's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.