This understated but stylish console table is an undoubtedly useful addition to any hallway!
Introduce a touch of contemporary style to your hallway with the Trenton Modern Console Table, which features a low storage shelf layer, perfect for accommodating any books, magazines or anything else you’d like to keep neatly stored away. The dimensions of this console table are L.110 x W.35 x H.80cm, making it a practical choice for the modern home.
The Trenton Modern Console Table has been made using a pinewood veneer which creates the durable, high quality look of pine for a more affordable price, along with rubberwood, a tropical hardwood which is renowned for its resistance to shrinkage and warping. For further advice on how to keep this coffee table in great condition, be sure to visit the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this table:
With its chic, minimalistic design and neutral white colouring, the Trenton Modern Console Table is a well-made yet on-trend choice which is sure to complement almost any interior scheme, with elegantly tapered legs adding attention to detail, whilst the lower storage shelf layer ensures added practicality.
To top it off, this console table is offered with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Console and Coffee Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.