With a timeless parquet finish, this drinks cabinet is sure to be a focal point in your home.
Measuring 100cm in length, this drinks cabinet has a depth of 32cm, with a height of 120cm, however, it is also available in a 140cm version for those seeking a more generously sized alternative. The Temis Drinks cabinet has a robust construction and an attractive, parquet finish thanks to oak veneer, whilst black metal legs and handles add a stylish contrast.
This drinks cabinet offers a wealth of different storage options, from the space along the top for hanging your wine glasses, whilst four wine rack shelves allow you to store up to sixteen bottles of wine, so you can be well stocked for your next party (or maybe just your next few nights in!). In the top right corner you will find a small cupboard, which is perfect for housing any accessories including bottle openers and corkscrews, whilst the main body consists of two adjustable shelves, allowing you to customise this cabinet to suit your storage needs.
What we love about this product:
In addition to being a practical storage solution, a drinks cabinet is sure to give any dining or living space a real touch of luxury, as well as being a practical storage solution for displaying and easily accessing all of your bottles and glasses. The parquet finish and black detailing also effectively combines classic and modern style, making this a real standout piece of furniture for the modern home.
You can shop with confidence thanks to the 2 year constructional warranty available with this product, in addition to our two person delivery service.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Sideboards
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. •Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for advice on suitable oils.