Ticking both boxes in terms of style and practicality, a round dining table can be a space saving choice which also helps to create a more relaxed and inviting dining area. The Skagen Round Dining Table measures 120cm in diameter and is 75cm high. This allows it to comfortably accommodate four dining chairs with ease.
Like all of the tables in our Skagen collection, this table has been made using a combination of solid walnut and manufactured wood. Walnut is highly regarded for its rich, warm colouring, as well as its superb resilience and resistance to warping or shrinkage. For maintenance advice for this product, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this table:
Inspired by the simple yet stylish appeal of Scandinavian design, our Skagen collection is named after Denmark’s most northerly city. Tapered legs add elegance to this charming design, whilst a connecting panel and central bar which runs diagonally inside the table offers added support and attractive detailing.
The versatility of this dining table means it can be paired with almost any style of dining chair, from a trendy bucket chair to a velvet upholstered chair for a complementary pop of colour. Best of all, this table is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty, as well as our two person delivery service.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.