Part of our Scandinavian-inspired Skagen collection, this dining table measures 180cm in length and is 95cm wide and 75cm high, allowing it to comfortably accommodate at least six people with ease.
The Skagen Dining table has been made using a combination of solid walnut and manufactured wood. Walnut is renowned for its resilience and ability to resist any warping or shrinkage, not to mention its warm, rich colouring making it a practical and attractive choice for the modern dining room. For maintenance advice as well as our furniture assembly tips, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this table:
Named after Denmark’s most northerly city, the Skagen Dining Table perfectly captures the permanently on-trend appeal of Scandinavian style. The tapered legs are enhanced by a connecting panel and central bar which runs diagonally inside the table, offering added support and modern attention to detail.
Why not pair this table with an equally chic bucket style dining chair or even a bench for a relaxed, contemporary look. To top it off, we are pleased to provide this table with a 2 year constructional warranty, in addition to our two person delivery service.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.