The modern Scandi Dining Table measures 170cm in length and is 80cm wide and 76cm high, allowing it to comfortably seat up to 6 people. This table has been made using solid oak wood with a greywash finish, guaranteeing superb quality and a modern, on-trend design.
A durable construction and superb craftsmanship mean that the Scandi Dining Table is sure to withstand the test of time in your home when it comes to both quality and style. For detailed cleaning and maintenance advice for this product, as well as our furniture assembly advice, be sure to take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about this table:
The trendy yet timeless appeal of Scandinavian style is the inspiration behind this elegant 170cm dining table. Tapered legs add attention to detail, whilst the light greywash finish is sure to give a designer look which is neutral enough to pair perfectly with a diverse array of different wall colours, décor schemes and dining chairs, making it a versatile choice for the modern home.
To top it off, the Scandi Dining Table also comes with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst two person delivery is available.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.