This TV unit measures 150cm and combines contemporary style with a nod to retro design.
The Savannah TV Unit showcases contemporary design with a touch of retro style, measuring L.150 x H.58.5 x D.38cm, it is a generously sized choice which is well suited for larger living spaces and offers a wealth of valuable storage thanks to two open shelved sections and two cupboards.
Crafted using a combination of manufactured wood, pine and a melamine coating, the Savannah White TV boasts a hardwearing surface which allows it to withstand the demands of daily use. For more detailed dimension information on the sizes of the drawers and shelves, take a look at the dimensions diagrams, as well as the Cleaning & Care tab, where we’ve listed some of the common FAQs on how how to care for this product.
What we love about this product:
The Savannah White TV Unit is a versatile choice which combines retro and contemporary style to create a piece of furniture which is fit for the modern home and for housing all of your entertainment must-haves. The open shelving ensures that your games consoles and entertainment systems are easily accessible, whilst any unsightly wires, accessories or any DVDs can be stored neatly in the cupboards either side.
For your added reassurance, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.