Get organised in style with this cool, retro-inspired sideboard measuring 90cm wide.
Crafted from manufactured wood, with rustic pine legs and a melamine coating, the Savannah Sideboard combines crisp white with dark, walnut-effect legs to create a sophisticated contrast which enhances its retro design.
Compact yet space efficient, the Savannah Sideboard measures L.90 x H.69.5 x D.33cm, making it a great choice for smaller and more spacious rooms alike. Two of the doors open to reveal a large storage space with a central shelf, whilst the left door reveals a handy cupboard space. For detailed dimension information, take a look at the dimensions diagrams, as well as the Cleaning & Care tab, where we’ve listed some of the common FAQs on how to care for the Savannah Sideboard.
What we love about this product:
A sideboard is a versatile addition to any space, whether it’s a living room, dining room, home office or even the bedroom, they are perfect for not only adding a decorative focal point to your space, but also giving you some much-needed storage space for anything from books and DVDs to glassware and tableware.
For your added reassurance, the Savannah Sideboard is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my sideboard?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.