The Santorini Lounge Set includes:
The modern Santorini Lounge Set is a truly versatile addition to any garden, consisting of one left-hand sofa and one right-hand sofa, both measuring L.112 x W.68 x H.59cm, as well as two ottomans each measuring L.106 x W.65 x H.29cm and a compact coffee table which has dimensions of L.68 x W.42 x H.51cm.
A powder coated, aluminium frame offers superb resilience and a sleek finish to withstand the demands of outdoor use. The thick cushions are made from olefin, a synthetic fiber which is highly regarded for its comfort, colourfastness and durability. For detailed information on how to look after this set, take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
The Santorini Lounge Set has a sleek, black frame which enhances its modern silhouette and complements the matt grey cushions. The versatility of the pieces included in this set allows you to push the ottomans alongside the sofas to create two luxurious chaise longues. Alternatively, you may choose to keep all four parts separate to create a more social outdoor lounge space, or place the ottomans in front of the sofas and you can have your very own daybed. With this lounge set, the options are endless!
To top it off, we are pleased to provide this lounge set with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Lounge Set: Aluminium Frame with Cushions
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst aluminium furniture is a popular choice due to its rust-free properties, we always recommend storing your furniture in a garage/shed during the winter. If this isn’t possible, then be sure to use a furniture cover, as this will not only give the furniture added protection from the elements, but also keeps it clean and ready for use in the spring. The chairs are stackable so the set can be neatly stored away during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
•To keep your aluminium furniture in good condition, simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt. Do not use a pressure cleaner or hose, as this could damage the furniture’s coating.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.