This modern black bookshelf is a practical and decorative choice, offering plenty of storage.
Offering plenty of storage, the Phoenix Black Bookshelf measures 72.5cm wide, with a height of 153.5cm and depth of 35.5cm. This bookshelf has been made using manufactured wood with a laminate finish for added durability, in a stylish black shade, whilst the slim wooden legs add a rustic appeal.
This bookshelf features two large lower shelves and two smaller, narrow shelves, along with a slim and narrow cupboard, giving you space to house and display items of all sizes. For detailed information on the specific shelving dimensions, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagram and for advice on how to keep this product in good condition, don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
Bookshelves are a practical and decorative piece of furniture, giving you an opportunity to display your books, along with any ornaments or photo frames. Thanks to the handy cupboard, any less visually appealing items can be neatly stored away out of sight! With its chic, black colour scheme, the Phoenix Bookshelf adds modern appeal to any living room, home office or dining room and is a great, affordable choice for those looking to experiment with darker tones.
For your added peace of mind, this product is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.