This modern TV unit is a great contemporary choice for your home.
The modern Phoenix TV Unit offers a combined storage solution with closed and open storage space, making it a functional and decorative addition to any living room. Measuring 140cm in width, with a height of 51.5cm and a depth of 35cm, the cupboard can be easily accessed by a sliding door.
The Phoenix TV unit has been expertly crafted using a combination of manufactured wood with a laminate finish to ensure optimum durability, in a fresh white shade, whilst the pine legs add a touch of rustic charm and a stylish contrast. For specific dimensions information, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagram and for advice on how to keep this product in good condition, don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
TV units are an essential piece of furniture in the home thanks to their dual purpose of displaying your television, as well as providing valuable storage for DVDs, books and anything else you want to keep neatly stored away. The neutral colouring also makes the Phoenix TV Unit a great versatile choice, whatever your interior scheme may be.
For your additional peace of mind, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.