This TV unit offers plenty of storage and is great for those with a larger space.
The Phoenix Black TV Unit combines closed and open storage space, making it a practical addition to any living room. With dimensions of L.185 x H.53.5 x D.33.5cm, this TV unit has plenty of storage space, with one large storage cube, another storage cube with a central shelf and a large cupboard which is accessed by a sliding door.
This TV unit has been made using manufactured wood with a laminate finish which ensures added durability, whilst the legs are made of pine for a touch of rustic charm. For detailed information on the specific dimensions, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagram and for advice on how to keep this product in good condition, don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
As a particularly practical piece of furniture, the Phoenix TV unit serves a dual purpose of displaying your television and housing all of your DVDs, books and anything else you may wish to keep stored away. There is also a cut out hole in the back to feed your wires through, whilst its chic, black colour scheme is perfect for those looking to create a sophisticated living space.
For your extra peace of mind, this product is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.