This oak-effect cabinet is a practical and stylish storage solution suitable for various rooms.
Add storage and style to your space with the Phantom Tall Cabinet. Measuring 146cm in height and 53.5cm wide, with a depth of 35.5cm, this cabinet features two interior shelves, providing ample space for storage. The cabinet has been constructed using manufactured wood with a durable laminate for added resilience and practicality, whilst the oak-look finish offers a rich and luxurious appeal.
The Phantom Storage Cabinet benefits from an innovative easy system of assembly, making it a practical choice, particularly for those of us who aren’t fans of DIY! For advice on how to keep the Phantom Tall Cabinet in great condition, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
Part of the Phantom Home Furniture Collection, this tall cabinet acts as a fantastic storage solution, as well as a decorative addition to the living room, dining room, home office or anywhere else where you need a little extra storage space. The sculpted metal legs give the classic oak-effect finish a modern twist, making this cabinet a worthy addition to contemporary and traditional homes alike.
For your peace of mind, this product is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.