Get organised with this sleek and stylish tall cabinet, measuring 146cm in height.
The Phantom Tall Cabinet measures 146cm in height and is 53.5cm wide, with a depth of 35.5cm. Featuring two interior shelves, this cabinet offers ample space for storage and is constructed using manufactured wood with a durable laminate finish for added resilience and practicality.
This cabinet also has an innovative easy system of assembly, making it a practical choice, especially for those who aren’t fans of DIY! For advice on how to keep the Phantom Tall Cabinet in good condition, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
Get organised in style with this sleek, black tall cabinet, part of the Phantom collection. With modern, sculpted metal legs, this cabinet adds trendy, contemporary style to the home, whether you choose to place it in a living room, kitchen or home office, it is a versatile piece of furniture which is great for accommodating books, glassware, files, or anything you want to keep neatly stored away.
For your all-important peace of mind, this product is available with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.