Measuring 135cm in width, this generously sized TV unit showcases an oak-effect design.
A worthy centre piece in any living room, the Phantom Oak TV Unit has dimensions of W.135 x H.55.5 x D.35.5cm, making it a suitably sized choice for the modern home. This TV unit has been made using manufactured wood with a durable melamine finish for superb resilience and a rustic oak effect, whilst the contemporary legs are sculpted using metal.
Inside the TV unit, you will find a central shelf measuring 90cm in length (or two thirds of the unit’s interior). This gives you the flexibility to make use of the shelf for items such as books and DVDs, whilst also giving you a full height section of the unit for storing any taller items. For specific dimension information, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagram.
We realise how convenient simple assembly is when you’re buying a new piece of furniture. This is why the Phantom Collection has been designed with an easy assembly system, meaning you can be all set up in no time. For maintenance advice on how to keep the Phantom TV Unit in good condition, don’t forget take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab. With sculpted metal legs which add contemporary style to the chic, oak effect finish, the Phantom TV Unit combines cool contemporary style with the classic appeal of oak.
For your added peace of mind, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Phantom Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.