The Phantom Computer Desk in black offers modern, understated style with a sleek design.
Create a practical workspace with this modern black desk which is part of Out & Out’s home office collection. Measuring W.90 x H.77 x D.44.5cm, it is a relatively compact choice which still has space to accommodate all of your home office essentials.
Constructed using manufactured wood with a durable finish, the Phantom Computer Desk has an innovative easy system of assembly, so you can be set up and enjoying your new desk in no time at all. For advice on how to keep this desk in good condition, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
This versatile desk is a practical addition to any home office space, whether that’s a dedicated room of the home, or just a quiet corner. With its sleek black finish, the Phantom Desk adds style to any interior space and thanks to the materials used, it is durable enough to withstand the demands of daily use. Showcasing a minimalistic design, this desk is perfect for those seeking to create an uncluttered work environment. You may even choose to combine two Phantom Desk units for an extended workspace.
For your all-important peace of mind, this product is available with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Phantom Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the desk's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.