The Phantom Black Sideboard is a functional and decorative piece of furniture, measuring 68cm wide.
This sideboard showcases a modern, on-trend design, measuring 68cm in width. This makes it a compact yet practical choice for any living room, dining room or hallway. This sideboard has been crafted using manufactured wood with a melamine finish which adds a durable and resilient coating, whilst the contemporary legs are sculpted from metal.
As a practical storage solution, this sideboard consists of a cupboard accessed by two cupboard doors, along with a lower storage section which is great for displaying books or ornaments and decorative items. For specific dimension information, be sure to take a look at the dimension diagram and for maintenance advice, take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
Sideboards are a practical and decorative piece of furniture which have the versatility to be used in almost any room of the house, whether it’s to house your files and folders in the home office or your best cutlery set in the dining room. With its chic, black colouring and decoratively sculpted legs, the Phantom Black Sideboard is perfect for those looking to add contemporary flair to their home.
For your extra peace of mind, this product is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Phantom Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the sideboard's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the sideboard's surface.