The Phantom 220cm Dining Table is one of the more generously sized tables in our Phantom Dining Table collection, measuring 220cm in length, 100cm wide and 76cm high. This allows the table to comfortably accommodate eight people, making it a great option for those with a slightly larger dining space.
Made out of solid drift oak, this table has a robust construction which makes it well equipped for withstanding the demands of daily use within the modern home, whilst the luxurious finish of the oak adds a rustic warmth. Flat, metal legs give the Phantom table the ultimate resilience, as well as introducing a touch of industrial style to this modern design.
What we love about this table:
If you are in search of a dining table which makes an impact yet remains timeless in its appeal, then look no further than Out & Out’s Phantom collection, part of an extensive range of modern dining tables. Combining wood with metal, this versatile dining table would look great paired with anything from a stylish velvet dining chair with a pop of colour to a modern leather chair in a more neutral shade.
To top it off, this product is available with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is also available.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.