Make a statement with the modern Phantom Dining Table measuring 200cm.
The 200cm Phantom Dining Table is part of our modern Phantom Collection and can seat up to eight people. This table measures 200cm in length and is 100cm wide and 76cm high. With a rustic yet modern look, the table top is constructed using high quality solid drift oak.
The Phantom table has been made with superb craftsmanship and a robust construction to withstand the test of time in your home. Flat metal legs add further durability to the table’s design, as well as creating a modern and unique look. For detailed cleaning and care advice on how to look after your Phantom Dining Table, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this table:
Our Phantom table collection is inspired by modern design that makes a statement. The industrial-inspired, flat metal legs give this table a designer look which perfectly contrasts against the luxurious oak table top. The Phantom Table is sure to look great paired with a diverse array of different seating options, from modern velvet chairs to the more classic bucket chair.
We are pleased to provide this table with a 2 year constructional warranty, as well as our two person delivery service.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.