This Parquet Dining Table measures 200cm in length, 100cm wide and 76cm high and is part of Out & Out’s Parquet collection, seating between 6-8 people. This table has been made using solid oak wood, giving a rich and luxurious finish, not to mention superb quality.
Thanks to its high quality materials, the Parquet Table boasts a durable construction and superb craftsmanship to ensure it will stand the test of time in your home in terms of quality and aesthetics. For detailed maintenance advice, be sure to take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about this table:
This Parquet Dining Table has been inspired by the timeless elegance of mid-century modern design, with tapered legs adding to its refined appearance, whilst a dark wood finish gives a luxurious and trendy look. Pair this table with any style of chair, from high-back upholstered options to more modern, velvet chairs.
This product also comes with a 2 year constructional warranty and two person delivery.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.