Add retro charm to your space with this white sideboard measuring 90cm wide.
Create an extra storage space and add style and personality to your home with this retro-inspired sideboard from Out & Out’s Oslo collection. Measuring L.90 x H.65.5 x D.38cm, this sideboard is a relatively compact choice which still offers an abundance of storage thanks to the combination of larger and smaller storage cube sections.
Made using a combination of manufactured wood, with pine legs and a melamine coating, the Oslo White Sideboard combines white and rustic tones which enhances its retro style, with the melamine coating ensuring added durability to withstand the demands of regular use. For detailed dimensions information, be sure to take a look at the dimension diagram images, whilst the Cleaning & Care tab is full of advice on how to care for your new sideboard.
What we love about this product:
With its retro design, the Oslo Sideboard is sure to add personality to any space, whether you choose to place it in the living room, bedroom, dining room or anywhere else in the home, it is a versatile piece of furniture which also gives you plenty of all-important storage.The open shelf design is great for showcasing anything which looks too good to be hidden away, whether that’s your favourite coffee table books or a decorative ornament.
For your added reassurance, the Oslo White Sideboard is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.