This space efficient chest of drawers channels retro influences, making it a timeless choice.
If you’re looking for a retro-inspired chest of drawers then our Oslo White Modern Chest is a great, affordable option. Measuring W.38 x H.66 x D.36cm, four equally proportioned drawers offer a wealth of storage for anything you wish to keep neatly stored away. For specific dimensions information, be sure to take a look at the dimension diagram images, whilst the Cleaning & Care tab is full of advice on how to care for your new product.
The Oslo Chest of Drawers have been crafted using manufactured wood in a combination of white and natural tones, which enhances its retro style, whilst the tapered legs are made from pine for a touch of rustic charm.
What we love about this product:
With its angular, tapered legs and white-wood colour combination, the Oslo Chest of Drawers is a timeless and versatile addition to your interior space. Whether you choose to place it in a bedroom, a living room or a home office, it is sure to add a touch of personality and charm, not to mention providing some valuable extra storage.
For your added reassurance, the Oslo White Chest of Drawers is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.