This multifunctional desk provides additional storage space and an area for working.
The Oslo Shelved Desk is a practical addition to any home office environment, featuring two shelf cubbies and a useful cupboard. With dimensions of L.135 x H.79 x D.44.5cm, this desk provides ample space to accommodate more than just your computer, enabling a spacious and comfortable work area.
This desk has a mixed material construction, thanks to the manufactured wood body and melamine top which is extremely hardwearing. The legs and handles are made using pine, along with a wooden trim for a rustic touch. Don’t forget to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab for maintenance advice on how to prolong the life of your furniture, and for information on specific dimensions, be sure to take a look at the diagram images.
What we love about this product:
Thanks to its tapered legs and combination of white and wood finishes, the Oslo Shelved Desk has a retro appeal which makes it a timeless addition to any home office space. The shelved cubbies are great for housing your folders and files, along with the handy cupboard, allowing you to keep your work space neat and organised.
For additional peace of mind, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Oslo Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.