Create a modern and spacious work environment with this white L-shaped desk.
This modern and practical L-shaped desk gives you plenty of space to accommodate all of your home office essentials and create a neat and organised workspace. It has been crafted using a combination of manufactured wood, with a melamine surface, which offers excellent durability to withstand the demands of any 9-5!
The longer side of this desk measures 165cm, whilst the shorter side measures 105cm, making it a generously sized option. For more specific information on the dimensions of this desk, be sure to take a look at the dimension diagram images. Equally, for advice on how to keep your new desk in good condition from one working year to the next, check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
Thanks to its L-shaped design, this desk adds modern functionality to any office space and can fit neatly into the corner of a room, making it a great choice regardless of whether you have a dedicated home office room, or just a quiet corner of the house. The extensive surface area means that this desk is great for those who want room to accommodate their computer, whilst still having additional desk space to work on other tasks.
For your added reassurance, the Office L-Shaped Desk is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Chester Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the desk's surface.