Create a retro inspired living or dining space with this compact 90cm sideboard.
A sideboard is one of the most versatile pieces of furniture you can buy, as they act as both a functional and decorative addition to a wide range of rooms, whether that’s your living room, dining room, home office or even your bedroom- anywhere you need a little extra storage space.
The Nova White Sideboard has dimensions of L.90 x H.70 x D.33cm, making it a relatively compact and practical choice for rooms of all sizes. However, storage certainly isn’t compromised, with four evenly sized cubes. For more detailed dimension information, take a look at the dimensions diagrams, as well as the Cleaning & Care tab, where we’ve listed some of the common FAQs on how to care for this product.
What we love about this product:
Made using manufactured wood, with pine legs and a melamine coating, the Nova Sideboard features tapered legs and a dark, walnut-effect top, which creates a trendy contrast against the crisp white, as well as enhancing the retro-inspired design. You can get creative when it comes to styling up your sideboard, such as adding a faux plant or your favourite reed diffuser to make it both a functional and decorative addition to your space.
For your added reassurance, the Nova Sideboard comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.