Entertain in style with this modern rattan dining set which accommodates eight people.
The Marbella Rattan Dining Set includes:
This contemporary dining set brings together our bestselling Havana Dining Table which measures W.100 x L.200 x H.74cm with the Florida Armchairs which put a modern spin on the classic appeal of rattan garden furniture with their contemporary design and cool, charcoal colouring. A polyspun seat cushion ensures ultimate comfort, whilst aluminium legs give a durable construction.
Likewise, the dining table has also been constructed using durable aluminium which has been heat treated and electrostatically coated in a matching charcoal shade to ensure that this set delivers in terms of modern style and practical durability. For maintenance advice on how to look after this set, be sure to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set?
With a modern, slatted table and chunky, rattan armchairs, the Marbella 8 Seater Dining Set proves that rattan garden furniture remains a great choice for the modern home. The maintenance-free properties of the materials used to construct this set means that you can spend less time worrying about cleaning and care and more time making the most of your outdoor space this summer!
For your added peace of mind, this set is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Aluminium & Polyrattan Garden Furniture (With Cushions)
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• Whilst aluminium furniture is a popular choice due to its rust-free properties, we always recommend storing your furniture in a garage/shed during the winter. If this isn’t possible, then be sure to use a furniture cover, as this will not only give the furniture added protection from the elements, but also keeps it clean and ready for use in the spring. The chairs are stackable so the set can be neatly stored away during the winter. • Polyrattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
•To keep your aluminium furniture in good condition, simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt. Do not use a pressure cleaner or hose, as this could damage the furniture’s coating.
•Simply wash the chairs (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens.
Can the seat cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.