The Marbella Rattan Dining Set includes:
Putting a modern spin on the classic appeal of rattan garden furniture, the Marbella Rattan Dining Set features our bestselling Havana Dining Table which measures L.160 X W.90 X H.74cm and is constructed using durable aluminium which has been heat treated and electrostatically coated in a chic, charcoal shade to ensure that this set delivers in terms of style and durability.
Pairing perfectly with the dining table, this set also features six of our Florida Armchairs which boast an expertly woven rattan construction. Like aluminium, rattan is also a highly durable material which is well suited for outdoor use. Aluminium legs ensure these chairs have a robust construction, whilst the polyspun seat cushions guarantee that comfort has not been overlooked either. For maintenance advice on how to look after this set, be sure to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set?
With the modern, slatted design of the table, chunky rattan armchairs and stylish charcoal colour scheme, the Marbella Rattan Dining Set is the ideal choice for those looking for contemporary garden furniture which has a robust construction and does not compromise on quality.
To top it off, this set is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Aluminium & Polyrattan Garden Furniture (With Cushions)
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• Whilst aluminium furniture is a popular choice due to its rust-free properties, we always recommend storing your furniture in a garage/shed during the winter. If this isn’t possible, then be sure to use a furniture cover, as this will not only give the furniture added protection from the elements, but also keeps it clean and ready for use in the spring. The chairs are stackable so the set can be neatly stored away during the winter. • Polyrattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
•To keep your aluminium furniture in good condition, simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt. Do not use a pressure cleaner or hose, as this could damage the furniture’s coating.
•Simply wash the chairs (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens.
Can the seat cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand wash your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.