These velvet chairs are sure to give any room an injection of style with a luxurious look.
Our Maison velvet chairs combine the luxurious, contemporary look of grey velvet with a classic, retro-inspired shape to create a set of dining chairs which are sure to be a fantastic addition to any home, making them a true modern classic. Better still, the foam padded, velvet upholstery, coupled with the generously sized shape of these chairs guarantees sheer comfort.
Measuring L.57 X W.59 X H.82cm, these chairs provide comfortably spacious seating with supportive arm rests each side. These chairs would look superb paired with a round dining table for a truly designer look. Equally, why not place them in the living room or even the bedroom, where they also make excellent accent chairs.
What we love about these chairs:
With the Maison velvet chairs, the potential is endless. Their soft grey tone perfectly accompanies the plush look of velvet and is sure to complement a diverse range of interior schemes, adding a touch of elegance and style to whichever room you choose to place them in.
Furthermore, these chairs are supplied with a 2 year constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Fabric Dining Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.