Opt for an alternative choice with this industrial inspired 6 seater bench dining set.
The Kora Dining Set Includes:
This industrial bench dining set makes a great alternative to the usual dining set, showcasing the Houston bench which measures L.120 x W.30 x H.45cm, which allows it to fit neatly under the matching dining table which measures L.160 x W.90 x H.75cm. The table and bench are made using engineered wooden fibreboard and treated with a high quality 3D laminate finish to mimic the appearance of oak for a more affordable price. For advice on how to keep this dining set in great condition, be sure to look at the cleaning & care tab.
Four of the Kora Dining Chairs finish this set off perfectly and they have been upholstered using premium artificial vintage leather in a taupe shade, whilst the dining chairs, table and bench also all feature black washed metal legs for an authentically industrial look.
What we love about this set:
This dining set helps to create a relaxed space, thanks to the oak-effect bench, whilst the high back chairs retain sophisticated style. The neutral colour scheme of this dining set also means that it is likely to complement a diverse range of interior schemes.
This dining set comes with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery is also available.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.