The Kora 160cm Bench Dining Set Includes:
If you’re looking for something a little different when it comes to a dining set then why not mix things up and go for one of our modern bench dining sets? The Kora 160cm Bench Dining Set features our Easton Dining Table which measures a generous L.160cm X W.80cm X H.76cm, alongside the Easton Bench measuring L.150cm X W.30 X H.45cm. The addition of four of our Kora Dining Chairs finishes this set off perfectly, allowing it to easily accommodate between 6-7 people.
To capture the authentic, rustic style, the Easton Table and Bench have a reclaimed wood effect and a durable melamine top, along with the table, bench and dining chairs also featuring powder coated metal legs for the ultimate robustness. The Kora Dining Chairs are made using superb quality, artificial leather upholstery which can easily be wiped clean, making this set a great choice for the modern home.
What we love about this set:
This set takes the fun and quirky nature of a bench dining set and gives it a stylish makeover to make it a great choice for any modern living or dining room. The bench is sure to be a firm favourite with the children, whilst the refined Kora Dining Chairs provide a comfortable seating experience for the adults, perfect for family mealtimes. Equally, the neutral tones of this set are sure to complete most modern interiors, meaning it can fit in with existing schemes or provide the starting point when beginning to decorate a room.
This set is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty for your added peace of mind. For detailed instructions on how to look after your dining set, take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.