Store your drinks in style with this expertly crafted drinks cabinet with a dark oak parquet finish.
House your beverages and glassware in style with the Kensington Drinks Cabinet. This superb quality drinks cabinet measures L.100 x W.50.5 x H.80cm and features space along the top for hanging wine glasses, along with a built-in wine rack which can accommodate up to 18 bottles. You can also store more beverages and glasses on the ledge which runs top of the wine rack.
Oak veneer has been used in the construction of this drinks cabinet, with a parquet finish which creates a truly timeless and luxurious look. Better yet, the painted black interior gives a sleek and contemporary feel, whilst gold handles and legs add a touch of decadence.
What we love about this product:
A drinks cabinet can add a real touch of wow factor to your space and the Kensington Drinks Cabinet will give you longevity, in terms of both its timeless appeal and superb quality craftsmanship. Attention has is evident throughout this elegant design, from the soft close hinges, to the gold metal detailing and ample storage.
You can also buy with confidence thanks to our 2 year constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is also available.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Sideboards
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. •Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for advice on suitable oils.