Made using oak veneer, this rustic sideboard features adjustable shelves and drawers.
The Kensington Rustic Oak Sideboard measures 100cm in width and is 40cm deep and 80cm high. This sideboard has been constructed using oak veneer for an authentic, rustic look which adds inviting warmth to your space, whilst the sideboard’s top, legs and side are painted black, putting a modern spin on this classic design, with gold metal handles giving a luxurious finish.
The Kensington Rustic Oak Sideboard also offers plenty of storage, featuring two shelves which can be adjusted to suit your needs. There are also two useful drawers with metal glides, whilst the cupboard doors boast soft close hinges.
What we love about this product:
This sideboard captures the rich and luxurious look of oak with a timeless parquet finish. Paired with the gold metal handles, the Kensington Sideboard is sure to elevate your space, adding designer appeal. Whether you choose to place it in the living room, dining room or in the hallway, this sideboard will certainly become a focal point within the home.
For added peace of mind, the Kensington Rustic Oak Sideboard is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is also available.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Sideboards
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. •Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for advice on suitable oils.