This parquet sideboard measures 100cm in length and has a luxurious dark oak finish.
The Kensington Dark Oak Sideboard is a superb quality sideboard which has been constructed using oak veneer with a dark and luxurious finish. This perfectly complements the top and sides, which have been painted black, guaranteeing that this sideboard will be a real statement piece in your home, wherever you choose to place it.
The Kensington Sideboard has dimensions of L.100 x D.40 x H.80cm, making it sizable enough to act as a great storage solution, but practical enough to fit neatly into the modern living room, dining room or hallway. A central shelf creates more storage space inside, whilst two handy drawers are perfect for housing everything from your best cutlery to your spare table mats.
What we love about this product:
With a dark oak finish and a parquet design, this sideboard is bold yet elegant, retaining a timeless feel which is sure to complement any interior scheme, it is perfect for those who prefer the rich look of a darker wood. Gold metal handles further enhance the Kensington Sideboard’s luxurious charm, whilst soft close hinges add further attention to detail.
For added peace of mind, this sideboard comes with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is available on all orders over £250.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Sideboards
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. •Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for advice on suitable oils.