This trendy side table is sure to add a touch of retro style to any living space.
If you’re looking for a modern side table to add style to your living room then look no further than the Jenson Side Table. With a 45cm diameter and a height of 50cm, this side table will not take up too much space, but is sizeable enough to accommodate any essentials.
Constructed using pine wood veneer and treated with a walnut-look finish, the Jenson Side Table offers the durable, high quality finish of pine for a more affordable price, whilst the walnut coating adds a luxurious, warm look. Powder coated metal legs add durability, not to mention a touch of industrial style.
What we love about this table:
This side table draws upon cool retro style as well as contemporary design, resulting in a piece of furniture which offers style and substance in equal amount. Whether you intend to use it for practical or decorative purposes, the rich walnut tones are sure to complement a diverse array of rooms and interior schemes, whether you choose to place it in the living room, bedroom or elsewhere throughout the home.
To top it off, this side table is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty for added peace of mind.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Console and Coffee Tables With Iron Legs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your wooden furniture, we recommend regular treatments with a suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. • The iron base can simply be dusted using a feather duster or cloth duster to remove any dust build up.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.