Bring some Scandinavian Design into your living space with this industrial styled dining set in black.
This Industrial Style Black 4 Seater Dining Set includes:
Our Industrial style dining chairs use the "Eiffel tower" leg construction made from solid rod steel. The advantage being that this creates a strong and sturdy base for your dining chairs and the black on black colour theme gives you the flexibiity to design match them with practically everything!
Here we have combined them with our Clayton rectangular table which has been designed with a barrel table top and elegantly tapered legs in oak. In order to maintain a clear and consistent surface finish, we have used an oak veneer for the table top which has then been applied with a clear lacquer which gives a protected surface for easy maintenance.
What makes the collection so magical?
Aimed at design savvy city dwellers that need space saving furniture this set takes up a small footprint but gives a lot of shape and practicality for its proud owners. The Clayton table has been designed with a barrel table top design and elegantly tapered solid oak legs making the set a true Out & Out Original.
Why not use the dining table as a place to eat at teatime and a work desk during the day? For more inspirational ideas, call 02037 728752 or visit our contact page. Simply fill in your details and one of our furniture experts will get in touch.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.