This superbly on trend dining set showcases luxurious grey velvet with a touch of industrial style.
The Houston 4 Seater Bench Dining Set Includes:
A great choice for slightly more compact spaces, the Houston 4 Seater Bench Dining Set features both the Houston table which has dimensions of L.160 x W.90 x H.75cm, as well as the matching Houston bench, measuring L.120 x W.30 x H.45. Both have been constructed using engineered wooden fibreboard, which has been treated with a high quality 3D laminate finish, designed to mimic the feel and appearance of real oak.
The dining table and bench are perfectly complemented by the luxurious velvet dining chairs which add effortless, designer appeal in an on-trend shade of grey. All of the pieces in the set share matching metal legs which enhance the set’s industrial-inspired appearance. For maintenance advice on how to keep the Houston bench set looking good, be sure to take a look at the cleaning and care tab.
What we love about this set:
This versatile dining set offers playful appeal thanks to the cool and quirky bench, whilst the velvet dining chairs ensure luxurious style. Best of all, the materials used to create the oak-look bench and dining table give you a designer look without the huge price tag.
Like all of the sets in our Houston collection, we are pleased to provide this dining set with a 2 year constructional warranty. Better yet, our two person delivery service is also available.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Fabric Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.