This stylish and practical console table features two useful drawers.
The Gustavia White Console Table measures W.90 x D.30 H.78cm and features two handy drawers. This console table has been made using rubberwood, a tropical hardwood which is a popular choice for home furniture, having been praised for its durability and long-lasting properties. This means that it is sure to withstand the test of time in the modern home.
Better yet, rubberwood is also a naturally stain-resistant material. This helps to keep the console table looking in pristine condition for longer. For further maintenance advice on looking after the Gustavia console table, be sure to take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about this table:
This trendy but useful console table is great for hallways, living rooms, dining rooms or even in the bedroom. The sleek white colouring is offset by a touch of rustic elegance in the form of tapered wooden legs, meaning it is sure to complement almost any modern interior scheme thanks to its neutral tones.
This console table is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Console and Coffee Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.