This generously sized sideboard is an attractive storage solution for any modern home.
The generously sized Eden Sideboard measures 210cm in length, with a depth of 50cm and a height of 70cm. Constructed using knotty oak veneer, this sideboard has an authentically rustic appearance, which allows it to add warmth to any room it is placed in.
There are two useful drawers, along with a larger section featuring two shelves and then a smaller shelved section on the left. This gives you ample storage for any books, DVDs, tableware, or anything else you wish to keep neatly stored away. The drawers also have metal glides for smooth opening and closing, whilst the doors have soft closed hinges.
What we love about this product:
Sideboards are an excellent addition to the home. Whether you choose to place them in the living room, dining room or even the hallway, they not only act as a great storage solution, but also provide a great opportunity to be a decorative piece of furniture in your home. You can accessorise your sideboard with anything from ornaments to flowers to give your space a designer appeal.
For your added peace of mind, the Eden Sideboard is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst two person delivery is available.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Sideboards
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. •Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for advice on suitable oils.