Add personality and practicality to your home with the Diana Sideboard. Measuring 120cm in width, 40cm depth and 130cm high, this sideboard offers an abundance of storage thanks to a set of two drawers and a cupboard with two shelves, along with four additional storage sections.
The Diana Sideboard boasts a classic oak finish and is made using oak veneer for an authentic look, whilst elegantly tapered legs and black metal knobs enhance the retro-inspired design.
What we love about this product:
This versatile sideboard would be an excellent addition in the dining room, living room or even the hallway, where it is sure to serve a functional purpose in storing anything from books and DVD’s to glassware and tableware. Thanks to its high quality oak finish, it is also sure to complement any interior scheme.
You can also shop with confidence thanks to the 2 year constructional warranty which is available on the Diana Sideboard, whilst our two person delivery service is available.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Sideboards
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. •Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for advice on suitable oils.