Offering storage and style, the Dansk Sideboard is made using oak veneer with stylish grey drawers.
The retro-inspired Dansk Sideboard has been made using oak veneer, which ensures a durable construction and an attractive finish. Measuring 170cm in length, this generously sized sideboard also has a depth of 45cm and a height of 75cm, giving plenty of space for storing all of your essentials. However, if you’re looking for more of a compact sideboard, the Dansk Sideboard is also available in a 100cm version.
Offering plenty of useful storage, this sideboard features a two-doored cupboard on the left-hand side, which houses an adjustable shelf. There is also a central exposed shelved section, which is great for displaying more decorative items, whilst three generously sized drawers make up the right-hand side.
What we love about this product:
Proving that practicality doesn’t have to sacrifice style, the Dansk Sideboard is a piece of furniture which is fit for any modern living room, dining room or even hallway. This sideboard combines the rustic look of oak with the on-trend grey drawers in three different shades, creating a stylish ombre effect, whilst black tapered legs and cupboard knobs add further attention to detail.
You can also shop with confidence thanks to our two person delivery service and 2 year constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Sideboards
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface. •Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for advice on suitable oils.