This set of grey side tables have a space-saving nesting design, with cross detailing.
Perfect for the modern home, this set of two nesting tables contains a smaller table which measures L.37 x W.33 x H.37cm, along with a larger table which measures L.45 x W.45 x H.43cm. This allows the smaller table to be stored neatly underneath the larger table when not in use.
Rubberwood has been used in the construction of these tables. This is a tropical hardwood which is highly regarded for its resistance to shrinkage and warping. For advice on how to keep these tables in great condition, be sure to take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about these tables:
These contemporary side tables feature cross detailing on either side for a touch of contemporary style, whilst their nesting design is a great space saving feature which makes them a good choice for more compact living rooms, or even bedrooms. Thanks to their on-trend grey colouring, these tables are sure to fit in perfectly in the modern home.
These tables are supplied with a 2 year constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Console and Coffee Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.