This industrial 4 seater dining set features modern dining chairs with artificial leather cushions.
The Comfort Industrial Dining Set Includes:
For those looking for an authentically industrial dining set, the Comfort 4 Seater Set is a modern and trendy choice. The Comfort Dining Chairs have ergonomically shaped, solid resin tub seats which ensure superb resilience. Although, these chairs are called comfort for a reason and this is thanks to the artificial leather cushion which also adds designer charm.
The Comfort Dining Chairs pair perfectly with the industrial-inspired dining table which features metal legs and a table top made out of engineered wooden fibreboard, treated with a premium quality 3D laminate finish. This creates an attractive, oak-effect look for a more affordable price. The table has dimensions of L.160 x W.90 x H.75cm, allowing it to comfortably accommodate four seats with ease. For further advice on keeping this set in great condition, take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about this set:
With four comfortable dining chairs, the Comfort Dining Set is perfect for those seeking to add industrial style to their space without compromising on comfort. Attention to detail is reflected with the steel leg’s ‘Eiffel tower’ design, which further enhances the industrial design. Thanks to its bold colour scheme, this dining set will certainly become a focal point within the home.
For added reassurance, the Comfort 4 Seater Dining Set is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.