This 6 seater bench dining set pairs resin shell dining chairs with an oak-effect table and bench.
The Comfort Industrial Dining Set Includes:
Add industrial-inspired charm to your space with this 6 seater bench dining set which showcases four dining chairs with ergonomically shaped, resin tub seats. This ensures superb resilience, whilst an artificial leather cushion pad adds designer appeal. For added practicality, these chairs can easily be wiped clean, making this dining set a great choice for the family home.
The four dining chairs pair with a matching bench and dining table, which measure L.120 x W.30 x H.45cm and L.160 x W.90 x H.75cm respectively. Both have been made using engineered wooden fibreboard which has been treated with a premium quality 3D laminate finish, creating an attractive, oak-effect look for a much more affordable price. For maintenance advice on keeping this set in great condition, take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about this set:
With four comfortable dining chairs and an industrial-inspired table and bench, the Comfort Bench Dining Set is ideal for those looking to add industrial style to their space without compromising on comfort or personality. The chairs’ steel legs have an ‘Eiffel tower’ design, which further enhances the industrial style, whilst the bold colour scheme guarantees that this set will become the focal point of your dining space.
For your added peace of mind, the Comfort 6 Seater Bench Dining Set comes with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is available.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.