Practical and elegant, the Clayton Dining Table measures 110cm and has a walnut finish.
Add timeless elegance to your dining space with the Clayton 110cm Round Dining Table in Walnut. Measuring 110cm in diameter, this dining table comfortably accommodates four dining chairs, making it a practical choice for the modern home.
This table has been made using a superb quality walnut veneer which gives it a rich and luxurious finish. Attention to detail has not been overlooked either, with tapered legs and reverse bevelled edges finishing off this classic yet contemporary design. For care and maintenance advice for this product, be sure to check out the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab!
What we love about this dining table:
A round dining table is perfect for creating a relaxed, intimate dining space, whilst the warm walnut finish adds to the Clayton’s inviting appeal, making everyday dining feel that little bit more special. Inspired by our bestselling Oak Clayton Round Dining Table, this table’s simple, elegant look is sure to complement any interior scheme and make the perfect partner for whichever dining chairs you choose to pair it with.
To top it off, this dining table comes with a 2 year constructional warranty, with two person delivery also available.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.